Rebuilding America’s Neighborhoods While
Supporting Our Service Members
Investment opportunities from IzMaCo to rebuild America’s small town military communities.
- Accessing high-growth real estate investment opportunities in select markets and active contribution for community development.
- Diversifying investments in single family homes in markets around the United States with stable rent bases. With specific
concentration on military communities, military communities rarely miss rent payments because our military personnel receive an
allowance from the government which they can only use for rent.
- Accessing a simple investment process, which doesn’t require previous investing experience.
- Fostering a customer and client-focused business professional team who shares the same vision of inclusivity and community
- Investing in real estate is very complex and involves several types of fees such as Appraisal, Title, Taxes, Insurance, Mortgage Payments etc. IzMaCo wants to make the investment process hassle-free for all kinds of investors.
- Finding a home that is safe, clean, and secure is often difficult for our service members. IzMaCo wants to help our military in finding such homes.
- There are many underserved communities like Jacksonville, North Carolina in the American society which have been neglected for years. IzMaCo wants to foster economic growth in these communities.
Jacksonville, North Carolina
The City of Jacksonville is home to Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune and Air Station New River. The City has grown rapidly since 1941, when Camp Lejeune was established, and possesses a rich history dating back to 1731. Jacksonville is a high growth market, with expanding industries and demographics, and a stable military population, fostering a high and continuous demand for rental properties.
Targeted short sales, auctions, foreclosures, and distressed properties near military communities.
Investors pay nothing: Funding will come exclusively from rental payments.
Fastest means for social mobility is property investment: We created an attractive investment for retail investors looking for an accessible and lucrative opportunity.
Turnkey properties: Generate funding for rehabs and other capital needs.
A home for our Service Men
Understanding how important it is to invest in America’s small town Military communities, IzMaCo is providing an affordable and comfortable housing that our service men and women can call home.
Our Marines, Soldiers, Sailors, Air Force, and Space Force keep us safe everyday, the least we can do is provide them a secure place for them to lay their heads down at night.
Company: IzMaCo Investment LLC
Corporate Address: 191 White Oak
Bluff Rd., Stella, NC 28582
Offering Minimum: -
Offering Maximum: $5,000,000
Minimum Investment Amount (per investor): $250.00
Offering Type: Equity
Security Name: Common Non-voting Units
Minimum/Maximum Number of Units Offered, Price/Unit,
Pre-Money Valuation: See SEC Filings - Form C, etc
www.izmaco.com is a website owned and operated by Izmaco Investments, LLC (“Izmaco”), which is neither a registered broker-dealer, investment advisor nor funding portal.
IN MAKING AN INVESTMENT DECISION, INVESTORS MUST RELY ON THEIR OWN EXAMINATION OF THE ISSUER AND THE TERMS OF THE OFFERING, INCLUDING THE MERITS AND RISKS INVOLVED. INVESTMENTS ARE SPECULATIVE, ILLIQUID, AND INVOLVE A HIGH DEGREE OF RISK, INCLUDING THE POSSIBLE LOSS OF YOUR ENTIRE INVESTMENT. PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT INDICATIVE OF FUTURE PERFORMANCE.
All securities-related offerings of the Izmaco’s securities are conducted by the Issuer and regulated unaffiliated entities of Izmaco. Securities are offered through Jumpstart Securities, LLC a broker-dealer registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and FINRA/SIPC. You can review the background of Jumpstart Securities LLC and its investment professionals on FINRA’s BrokerCheck here.
Any securities offered on this website have not been recommended or approved by any federal or state securities commission or regulatory authority. Jumpstart Securities LLC and its affiliates do not provide any investment advice and do not provide any legal or tax advice with respect to any securities. All securities listed on this site, and all information included on this site is the responsibility of Izmaco. Neither Jumpstart Securities LLC nor any of its officers, directors, agents and employees makes any recommendation, endorsement, warranty, express or implied, of any kind whatsoever related to the adequacy, accuracy, or completeness of any information on this site or the use of information on this site.